Responsible to pack material and/or operate forklift / train to move materials, supplies and finished goods to designated places in the facility or onto/off-of truck trailers.
▪ Satisfactory company work record, including attendance
▪ Trained and certified to operate forklift and train
▪ Successful completion of company's in-house training program
▪ Demonstrate the ability to perform to the quality standard and production pace
▪ Able to replace consumable parts and recharge battery on forklift /train
▪ Math, language and reading skills required
▪ Able to lift 30-50 pounds
▪ Good communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate with employees of all levels
▪ Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team and in a positive manner
▪ Valid driver's license
▪ High school Diploma required
▪ Able and willing to work overtime, 6 working days per week
▪ Able to work in the rotational shift (morning shift: 7am-3pm, afternoon shift: 3pm-11pm)
How to Apply:
Option 1-- Submitting Your Resume to GC
Please send us your resume by replying this job posting with the subject " Material Handler Jobs Brampton - GC1128"
Option 2--Apply Online
Please apply directly at GC website:
Option 3---In Person
Please bring your resume and forklift licenses, asking for Lilian
Our address: 7025 Tomken Road, #10, Mississauga, ON, L5S 1R6 (Tomken/Derry)
Before you visit our office, please register at home:
Step 1: Register on-line first at http://www.gc-employment.com/Candidate/NewRegister
Step 2: Log in GC account by your email and password you've created
Step 3: Click "Test" then finish safety and WHIMS training
You can call (Lilian) for more information!!
GREAT CONNECTIONS EMPLOYMENT (www.gc-employment.com)
We are leading Ontario-based full cycle employment services agency, providing premium human resource solutions to clients, large and small in a multitude of industries. As a result, we are a preferred staffing partner for Fortune 500 and other industry leading companies, as well as enterprising local firms. We provide a competitive advantage by connecting great companies with great people.